Monday, July 2, 2012

Unjustified treatment from Publishers in India

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Today is supposed to be a grand day for me , As i received my beloved book in published form yesterday from Delhi ! Upnishad-Kathyein in hindi!
I finished this rewriting in hindi in year 2003 & it is now published ? Here is writer like me in this country one who has no god-father or god-mother & who is not holding any government post & not based in Delhi too.
So these three no's makes writers meek.

I opened the new book packet with eagerness & saw a bad cover was attached on it . Why ?
It is not that cover which was shown to me & i approved that . This is shocking for me , who has done it -god knows , but it reflects a kind of malice . But whose malice & done by whom ?
Will i ever be able to know it & make it correct ? For my beloved work ,which was done in twelve or ten hours sittings for months & months .
I am a writer of this century .

No comments: